Don Johnson – Principal Engineer
Don is a registered professional engineer with more than twenty-five years experience in engineering, testing, and analysis. Mr. Johnson has completed projects in the following areas.
- Subsea system design, assembly, testing, and analysis
- Testing and failure analysis of offshore hose and flexible pipe
- High pressure / high load testing in hazardous environments
- Pressure vessel design and fabrication
- Offshore flowline system design and analysis
- Test fixture, system, and procedure development
- Product development
Larry Lutz – Senior Engineer
Larry has twenty-one years experience engineering mechanical equipment and systems. As a prior welder and machinist, he appreciates and strives to convey designs that translate effectively to manufacturing. He has extensive experience with rigging and wire rope systems and is proficient in SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
Wyatt Tubb – Senior Engineer
Wyatt is a registered professional engineer in the State of Texas with five years experience in mechanical design and fabrication. A former welder, machinist, and gunsmith, he creates simple and effective designs. He is proficient in SolidWorks, NE/Nastran, VA Structural, and OrcaFlex®.
Charles Lochte – Engineer
Charles has three years of experience in mechanical design, fabrication, and testing. He is proficient in SolidWorks, NEI/Nastran, Visual Analysis, and OrcaFlex®.
Sean Roy – Engineer
Sean has one year of experience in mechanical design, fabrication, and testing. He is proficient in SolidWorks and NEI/Nastran.